The 76th Annual Writer’s Digest contest has a deadline coming up: May 15. There’s still time to polish up that manuscript and offer it up. Somebody’s got to win, and it might as well be you.
Lots of categories to enter in:
- Inspirational Writing (Spiritual/Religious)
- Memoirs/Personal Essay
- Magazine Feature Article
- Genre Short Story (Mystery, Romance, etc.)
- Mainstream/Literary Short Story
- Rhyming Poetry
- Non-rhyming Poetry
- Stage Play (submission by mail only)
- Television/Movie Script (submission by mail only)
- Children’s/Young Adult Fiction
Poems are $10 per entry, and other manuscripts are $15. These are pretty reasonable entry fees for contests. Of course, Writer’s Digest will get thousands of submissions. But if you’re written your best, why not at least get it into an envelope.
See more details at the Writer’s Digest contest Web page.